- 29-Apr-2015 to 31-Dec-2015 (PST)
- Card Services
- Wakefield, MA, USA
- Part Time
About the Company
Primax of Wakefield, Massachusetts offers a wide range of business services that meet the credit card and debit card needs of businesses and financial institutions throughout North America and the Caribbean. Since our inception in 1981, we have prided ourselves on providing our employees a solid career path in a secure and nurturing environment.
About the Opportunity
We consistently promote from within and encourage internal mobility. Primax offers significant opportunities for growth and career advancement. A commitment to excellence is deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. You'll be working with a visible and accessible management team.
We need one talented individual to fill the role of Customer Service Representative for Primax. This is a part-time (25 hours/week) position, starting at 4:00pm, that includes one weekend day. The pay rate is $15.43/hour.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer inbound customer service calls
- Data entry
- Payment processing
- General maintenance of customer records
- Provide research assistance for clients and customers
- Monitor suspect fraud activity
- High school diploma required
- Ability to provide high level of customer service
- Ability to work independently or with little supervision
- Detail oriented
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task effectively
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive salary and benefits package includes medical insurance, dental insurance, 401(k), 100% company-paid life insurance, 12 paid holidays, wellness programs, and paid vacation/sick time.
To apply, please submit your resume to the email address listed on this ad. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background & credit investigation. All resumes are held in confidence. For more information on Primax, please visit us at www.primaxpayments.com.