- 29-Apr-2015 to 24-Jan-2016 (PST)
- Card Services
- Wakefield, MA, USA
- Part Time
About the Company
Primax is a financial services and technology company providing world class credit and debit card solutions to banks and businesses in the US and Caribbean. Headquartered in Wakefield, MA. Primax is profitable, privately-held and growing company.
Our outstanding customer service is a significant differentiator for the company.
About the Opportunity
We need talented individuals to provide excellent customer service to our client's cardholders. Customer Service plays a critical role in the company's success by responding to a wide range of inbound phone inquiries from cardholders related to their credit and debit cards.
The Customer Service position is also a great foundation for advancement within the company. We provide a variety of training, consistently promote from within and encourage internal job mobility. You'll be working with a visible and accessible management team, and have the opportunity to make a real difference.
The ideal candidate has strong computer and internet skills, a high school diploma or GED, great listening skills and a helpful supportive approach on the phone. Previous customer service and/or bank related experience is very helpful. This is a part-time (25 hours/week) position, starting at 4:00pm, that includes one weekend shift per week. The pay rate starts at $17.00/hour and most employees are at $17.75/hour by the end of 12 months.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide outstanding customer service to telephone inquiries from cardholders
- Research and respond to questions from our banking clients
- Maintain positive and supportive approach when responding to customer questions/problems
- Perform account maintenance and data entry updates as needed
- Review transaction activity for possible fraud and alert cardholders as needed
- High school diploma required
- Ability to provide high level of customer service
- Detail oriented
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good communication and listening skills
- Strong computer skills
- Prompt and reliable
- Working knowledge of credit/debit cards and online/mobile banking helpful
- Prior customer service/bank-related experience helpful
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive salary and benefits package includes medical insurance, dental insurance, 401(k), 100% company-paid life insurance, 12 paid holidays, wellness programs, time-and-a-half holiday/overtime pay and paid vacation/sick time.
To apply, please submit your resume to the email address listed on this ad. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background & credit investigation. All resumes are held in confidence. For more information on Primax, please visit us at www.primax.us
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!